MAT Holdings, Inc. announces the relaunch of the Bendix Brakes brand Fleet MetLok product line of automotive disc brake pads and rotors designed specifically for use in severe-duty applications, as well as service and pursuit vehicles.
According to the company, the Fleet MetLok product line has been enhanced to provide even better friction performance and coverage, and expanded to include rotors as well as pads. Other features highlighted by the company include:
- Friction formulations proven to provide noise-free performance, fade and heat tolerance, outstanding durability, and excellent stopping in demanding applications;
- A three-layer shim, burnishing compound to reduce break-in time;
- Hardware kit included when applicable;
- Built with Alloyed Carbon Performance Castings, which provide superior thermal stability and strength, and ensure safe operation in all driving conditions;
- Coated with the Bendix proprietary heat-resistant SurfaceLok coating, which extends rotor life by reducing corrosion.