Technology has made keeping track of your fleet operation and the assets they carry an important business advantage. There’s plenty that companies can do to take advantage of this technology, but where do you start?
Join us for a free webinar on Wednesday, November 14, to hear Fleet Equipment senior editor Alex Crissey and Robert Vacheron, senior director of product management, IoT services with Sierra Wireless, discuss how companies can take advantage of advanced tracking technology to track their fleets and high value assets, and how it can help them improve ROI, streamline efficiencies, and reduce costs.
The webinar will cover topics such as:
- The various use cases that fleet and asset tracking can address
- Features that fleet companies should look for when adopting tracking technology
- In terms of tracking high value assets, what should businesses look for when adopting an asset tracking technology?
- Examples of fleet customers who have found this service useful
- The difference between “buy” vs. “build”
- How to reduce your upfront costs to get started
Sponsored by Sierra Wireless. Presented by Fleet Equipment.