Peterbilt plans to release a special edition Model 567 Heritage—a truck that combines modern and advanced work truck technology with distinctive styling and exclusive features, the company explained. The Model 567 Heritage is configured with a 121-in. BBC and set-forward front axle (SFFA) to optimize payloads and weight distribution. It can be spec’d as a day cab or with a 72- or 80-in. sleeper.
“Peterbilt’s Model 567 Heritage elevates the classic styling of Peterbilt with a package of unique features that will command attention on highways and jobsites,” said Darrin Siver, a Peterbilt general manager and PACCAR vice president. “The Model 567 Heritage appeals to owner-operators and premium carriers who want to reward their drivers and add distinction to their fleets. The Heritage delivers proven productivity, uptime and value with a look and feel that is like no other truck on the road.”
Additional features of the Model 567 Heritage described by the company include:
- Bright bumper, grille bars, exhaust stacks, mirrors and sunvisor;
- Chromed air intake bezel and metal hood latches;
- Polished rocker panels, quarter-fender closeout panels, fender brace and brackets, battery boxes and fuel tanks;
- Special Heritage badging, uniquely numbered and mounted to the grille and sleeper (when applicable) for the first production trucks;
- Platinum-level Heritage Brown interior with a black dash top and wood-finish trim;
- Premium brown leather seats with accent stitching to complement the cab design and embroidered Heritage logo in the headrest; and
- Door pads with brown wood trim.
The Model 567 Heritage is available now for order through Peterbilt dealerships with production scheduled for September.