Pressure Systems International (P.S.I.) completed 2014 with record sales worldwide of their automatic tire inflation system for commercial vehicles, according to the company. Annual sales for the company worldwide exceeded forecast by 19% and resulted in a 27% year over year increase, noted the company. The company markets its tire inflation system in 44 countries, exporting to China, Europe, South America, Africa and Australia.
“P.S.I. continued to grow and expand in 2014 with the help of our partner Meritor and contributions from all our employees.” said Tim Musgrave, president and chief executive officer. “The record number of awards handed out this year recognize those contributions.”
“The success we have at P.S.I. only comes from the hard work and dedication of each and everyone here,” said Steve Ottemann, vice president of operations. “We successfully manage our growth maintaining quality, on-time delivery and excellent customer service because of continuous improvement ideas generated and adopted throughout the company.”
During its 2014 year-end celebrations, 14 employees were recognized for their contributions with P.S.I. annual awards.
According to Musgrave, P.S.I. was founded on four principles: “Attitude is Everything”, “Dare to Soar”, “Never Give Up” and “Whatever it Takes.” Each year employees who demonstrate, in their work or in their personal lives, one or more of these principles are recognized by the company. In 2014, six employees were honored.
Additionally Dwayne Robinson received the Carl Tapp Award, which is set aside for the employee who has been able to overcome significant adversity by believing in these principles.
P.S.I. also gave away the following awards:
- Thinking Outside the Box: James Laverty was honored with this first time award;
- Salesperson of the Year: Dub Shepard, SE director of sales and distribution;
- Co-Employees, Mike Niemeyer and Kathy Cueller, received the President’s Award;
- Three employees received Excellence in Leadership awards, seven the Team Achievement awards, four Special Awards and four were recognized as Rising Stars;
- Three employees who have been with the company since its beginning received special recognition with the inaugural Twenty-Year Service Award: Kevin Hennig, vice president of technical services; Dub Shepard, S.E. director of sales & distribution; and Frank Sonzala, executive vice president.
In addition to the employee achievement awards, P.S.I. distributed year-end bonuses to every employee.
To find out more about the company, visit www.psi-atis.com.