Zonar introduced Zonar Docs, an image capturing solution designed to reduce the time it takes to deliver paperwork, including invoices, receipts, and more, to dispatch.
Zonar Docs works with the Zonar Connect tablet by utilizing real-time mobile technology. Zonar Docs is an automated process and reduces the time it takes paperwork to reach dispatch. The solution provides proof-of-load delivery for fleet managers and creates a web portal for dispatch to track and download materials. Zonar Docs is designed for use in small to medium-sized fleets.
Drivers log into the Zonar Docs application on the Zonar Connect tablet using Single Sign On technology with their driver ID and pin. Within the app they are led through a step-by-step guide for submitting paperwork for a delivery where they add photo documentation and submit to the database server from the road. Once the document is submitted dispatch is able to view the material in the Admin Portal and approve it in real time.
“Zonar Docs is a natural addition to our smart fleet management offerings and reduces the substantial paperwork burden currently placed on fleet managers and drivers alike,” said Larry Jordan, chief product officer at Zonar.
Product features, according to the company, include the following:
- Cloud-based solution that is robust, economic and easy to navigate;
- Offers dispatch portal and driver app on Zonar Connect for load delivery;
- Real-time updates using cellular network for automatic verification and transport of documentation such as photos, invoices and receipts;
- Driver identification and driver-load relationship tracking;
- Seamless integration into Ground Traffic Control for customers;
- Over-the-air programming for device software and use of existing hardware;
- Single sign on used for dispatchers and drivers;
- Electronic document storage and retrieval; and
- Combats theft and fraud.