The American Trucking Association’s (ATA) Transportation Security Council (TSC) recognized several fleets for their commitment to trucking industry security and loss prevention efforts at the group’s annual meeting, ATA’s 2023 Safety, Security & Human Resources National Conference & Exhibition in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Recognized fleets included:
- ATA Excellence in Security
- Old Dominion Freight Line, Thomasville, NC
- ATA Excellence in Claims & Loss Prevention
- Less-than-Truckload Carrier: ABF Freight Systems, Fort Smith, Arkansas;
- Truckload Carrier: M&W Transportation, Nashville, Tennessee.