Axele announces new updates to its Transportation Management System (TMS), including expanded ELD integrations, reporting and dispatch operations. New reporting capabilities allow companies to track total load expenses and net income to ensure trucking operations are running profitably. Other features expand digital processes to automate operations and reduce paperwork.
The list of expanded features for this latest upgrade, as described by the company, includes:
- Users can now import past loads, making it easy to reconcile loads built with a prior TMS solution or another third-party system within the Axele TMS.
- Rate confirmation data extraction now supports JT Wash and Forward Air, meaning the TMS will auto-fill rates and populate new loads from these logistics providers.
- Fuel card import now supports the Pilot Flying J Axle Fuel Card and EFS Fuel Cards from WEX. Carriers using Axele can connect directly to their Pilot Flying J and EFS accounts without leaving the TMS.
- New ELD integration support for 3MD and VisTracks.
- Toll transactions can now be imported from E-ZPass, Bestpass, I-Pass and PrePass.
- New reports available: Axele expands its reporting capabilities to track gross revenue, total load expenses, net income and loaded/empty miles by the customer, tractor or trailer.
- New Driver Dispatch Sheet: Axele provides a PDF that shares load details, minus revenue, with your driver within each load to serve as a quick driver reference sheet. Revenue is omitted for scenarios where the driver should not be privy to the contracted rate.
- New Driver Dispatch Rate Confirmation: Located within each load, the TMS provides a PDF document that shares load details with your dispatcher, including revenue. In contrast to the Driver Dispatch Sheet, the Rate Confirmation includes revenue details for scenarios where the driver should be aware of the contracted rate.