Fleet Equipment‘s sister publication, BodyShop Business, is inviting the entire collision industry to attend an event sponsored by the Women’s Industry Network (WIN): “2020 Research Results, Collision Repair Hiring Trends and Opportunities.”
The event will be held Wednesday, March 11 from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at Babcox Media, 3550 Embassy Parkway, Fairlawn, Ohio (15 minutes south of Cleveland and north of Akron). The event is free for WIN members and $10 for non-members. All proceeds go to the WIN Scholarship Fund. Refreshments will be served.
In 2016, I-CAR estimated that at least 56,000 body shop jobs were unfilled at the nation’s 34,000 collision repair facilities. At this event, BodyShop Business will present results from an in-depth, nationwide study, sponsored by WIN, that will lend some insight into:
- Why techs are choosing a collision repair career;
- What the priorities are when it comes to working in the PBE industry;
- What the industry’s key strengths and weaknesses are;
- Why women in collision repair are becoming a significant presence.
There will be a discussion panel featuring:
- BodyShop Business Editor Jason Stahl
- WIN Chair Cheryl Boswell
- BodyShop Business Managing Editor Aime Szymanski
- Babcox Media Audience Insights Manager Bruce Kratofil
Plus, you will have the chance to learn about WIN – its features, advantages and benefits – and why membership may help your career.
To register, click here.