Heavy-duty: ACT Expo opens registration
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions introduced a mobile app designed to help fleets and dealers access and compare information about the Bridgestone family of commercial tire brands. The app, called Tire Advisor, is a resource that connects users to a comprehensive catalog.
Additional Tire Advisor mobile app features include:
- Information about truck and bus tires (Bridgestone, Firestone and Dayton), Bandag retreads, and off-road mining and construction tires (Bridgestone and Firestone);
- Search engine functionality to identify the right product for the customer’s industry and application;
- Useful information about features, benefits, product images, technical specifications and warranties;
- Easy navigation: Three easy ways to search for products – a step-by-step guided search, a filtered search and a keyword search that allows the user to jump quickly to a product by pattern name;
- Extended product information traditionally found in a product book or website;
- Ability to compare products side-by-side within the same brand; and
- Ability to share product information with others by email and to save products to a “favorites” folder with the ability to create multiple folders.
The new Tire Advisor app is available free through the Apple iTunes Store. The iOS mobile app can be downloaded on iPad only.