Carrier Transicold named Canada’s Reefer Sales & Service Inc. as its North America Dealer of the Year and Mexico’s Refrigeración Tijuana S. de R.L. de C.V. as its Latin America Dealer of the Year for 2022. With six authorized Carrier Transicold locations serving the refrigerated transport industry throughout southern Ontario and the Maritimes, Reefer Sales & Service won Dealer of the Year for its flagship operation in Brampton, Canada. From its headquarters in Tijuana, Mexico, Refrigeración Tijuana serves the transport refrigeration industry throughout the Baja California peninsula and in Sonora, under the leadership of General Manager Juan Camacho.
Carrier Transicold also named two recipients of its Extra Mile Award for exemplary customer service: W&B Service Company of Converse, Texas, and ColdFront Ltd. of Surrey, British Columbia. Carrier Transicold recognized 52 of its more than 200 dealerships throughout the Americas with 90 awards for achievements in customer satisfaction, growth, business investment and service proficiency during the prior year.
Seven individuals from six dealerships were recognized for outstanding performance contributions:
- North America Sales Manager of the Year: Merv Enns, Central Transport Refrigeration Ltd., Winnipeg, Manitoba
- North America Service Manager of the Year: Toby Runnels, Utility Trailer Sales of Boise, Boise, Idaho
- North America Parts Manager of the Year: Rick Johnson, ColdFront Ltd., Surrey, British Columbia
- 20 Series Parts Champion of the Year: Samantha Sogura, Utility Trailer & Equipment Sales Northwest LLC., Auburn, Washington
- Latin America Sales Manager of the Year: Ruben Duran, and Latin America Parts Manager of the Year, Azrael Garcia, both of R.E.T.O S.A. de C.V., Guadalajara, Mexico
- Latin America Service Manager of the Year: Erik Andrade, Refrigeración Tijuana, Tijuana, Mexico