Chevin Fleet Solutions has introduced FleetWave Core, a new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) package designed to support essential fleet, maintenance and compliance management responsibilities. FleetWave Core is a pre-configured version of the company’s FleetWave software.
“Core is comprised of all the key tools and reports that most organizations will need to run an effective fleet operation, and we are continuously updating the application with new features,” said Ashley Sowerby, managing director at Chevin. “Many organizations we speak to still rely on out-of-date legacy systems, spreadsheets and paper-based methods to manage their fleet, and is Core the perfect application to help them update their processes to the best practices, using a modern, cloud-based solution.”
Features of this software highlighted by the company include:
- An asset registry, to document all company-owned vehicles and any associated information;
- Vehicle and equipment allocations, to track which operator is in possession of which vehicle, usage details such as reason and meter readings;
- Regulatory and legal compliance, allowing fleet managers to keep on top of strict government requirements such as MOT, Tax, Insurance and O Licences;
- Maintenance tracking, to manage job cards, defect reporting, warranty claims and service schedules;
- Fuel logs, to record transactions, analyze fuel economy and associated vehicle emissions with optional fuel card integration;
- Accident history, to report incidents, follows claims and track repairs;
- Costing reports, detailing total ownership costs, cost-per-mile and more;
- Dashboard KPIs, to provide an overview of fleet performance and alerts to important dates and events via a traffic light system.