Technology: Rand McNally expands its breakthrough vehicle telematics platform into new markets
Dana Inc. announced enhancements to its e-catalog and e-commerce platform, as well as a new seal installation tool kit.
Among the enhancements to DanaAftermarket.com, the company’s e-catalog and e-commerce website, are a new mobile-ready design. The mobile-friendly website now provides the following features, according to Dana:
- Product images, descriptions, and informational videos;
- The ability to search for parts, check availability, and review order status;
- The ability to receive instant notifications of order status via confirmation emails and text message notifications, as well as FedEx and UPS tracking information;
- A consumer-price-quote request feature that allows Dana distributors to instantly bid on orders submitted by the general public; and
- A live customer service enhancement.
“Dana continually looks for opportunities to improve our customers’ interaction with our aftermarket products,” said Peter Cirulis, vice president of customer experience, strategy, and product planning for the Dana Aftermarket. “We made these latest enhancements to maximize the functionality and convenience of DanaAftermarket.com, allowing our customers to easily search our extensive online product catalog, check availability, and purchase through the best real-time, web-based experience possible.”
Dana also announced the release of the Spicer seal installation tool kit, which the company says features an extensive collection of color-coded tools, a tool selection chart, and installation instructions and tips that can be used on the most common Spicer axle models.