Diesel Laptops LLC and Repair ACES (The Association for Commercial Equipment Solutions) announce their partnership. Repair ACES has been created by industry professionals who saw a need and made it a mission to be a resource and advocacy organization to help heavy truck and commercial equipment repair and maintenance businesses thrive, the association noted in a press release.
Corporate Members will include repair and maintenance businesses such as independent shops, fleets, dealer repair shops, leasing companies, mobile repair, and truck stops. Suppliers to those businesses are also welcomed to join as Allied Members.Current benefits to the membership are designed to give more resources, help increase profits, and convey knowledge. Diesel Laptops is providing ACES Corporate Members with tools to run their businesses more effectively and efficiently. With their paid membership, all ACES Corporate Members will receive the following:
• The newly released Diesel Laptops Diesel Decoder tool for free.
• An 8% rebate back on purchases of commercial truck diagnostic software, hardware, and laptop kits from Diesel Laptops.
• A free year of the Diesel Repair Standard plan.
• Three vouchers to attend Repair ACES premium online training webinars ($100 each), run by the experts at Diesel Laptops, for free. Topics will range from emissions, electrical, specific engine types and more.
• One voucher for $500 for In-Class Training at Diesel Laptops’ locations in Irmo, South Carolina or Dallas, Texas.
“Diesel Laptops is proud to support Repair Aces as they expand and grow, and we’re especially proud to be a Founding Affiliate offering our solutions to their members,” stated Tyler Robertson, chief executive officer, Diesel Laptops LLC. “We hope this partnership will enable Repair ACES members to train the next generation of diesel technicians, expand their service offerings, and provide more valuable services to their customers than ever before.”