DPL Telematics has released the AssetView Max Tracking System for wireless monitoring and remote tracking of any powered or unpowered asset. The portable GPS unit is completely self-contained and may be hidden on any asset, installing in seconds, the company says.
The AssetView Max allows owners to remotely monitor any asset accurately from an internet-based software package and mobile app. The company says the unit features:
- No external wiring or antenna.
- Immediate text and email alerts if the unit is removed.
- Powered by 2 x D 3.6 V batteries, customer replaceable.
- Self-powered for up to 10 years on daily updates, up to two years on more detailed tracking.
- IP 67 rated and UV stabilized design. Waterproof for deployment in harsh environments.
- Measuring 8.8x 3.6x 1.6 in., it may be rotated between company assets and hidden easily.
- Wireless, two-way communication. Activate recovery mode or set movement alerts over the air from the software or mobile app.
- Month-to-month agreement. No long-term contract, deactivate and reactivate anytime without penalty.
- Little to no sky view required. May be hidden inside or under most assets
- Dual GPS and Glonass positioning. Faster, more accurate locations by utilizing twice as many satellites as traditional GPS devices.
- Global cellular coverage. Track assets across borders.
The company says AssetView Max’s proprietary TruTrace Adaptive Tracking technology increases its reporting frequency when movement is detected and automatically reduces it when stationary. This intelligence delivers long battery life while actively alerting on curfew violation, movement or geofence breach as well as allowing the user to switch to “Recovery Mode” over the air, the company says.