Eaton has announced its IntelliConnect remote diagnostics technology has received several new features to help enhance usability for fleet administrators.
Eaton says IntelliConnect provides near real-time monitoring of vehicle fault codes, prioritizes the critical events and provides accurate and comprehensive action plans created by Eaton’s technical experts.
IntelliConnect sorts through data and prioritizes by levels of importance.
Eaton says IntelliConnect’s new feature set includes the following upgrades:
- A fleet transmission health report;
- Report that compiles lists of all vehicles with transmission service recommendations;
- Ability to add and update fleet information by uploading a vehicle information file, negating the need for fleet administrators to manually input vehicle data into the IntelliConnect database;
- Simultaneously update and add information on multiple vehicles to the database;
- Filter service activity reports based on active/inactive fault codes or components;
- A fleet page allows users to view their fleet and identify vehicles experiencing issues;
- Enables users to monitor all vehicles associated with their fleet or view specific vehicles selected for a “Watch List” based on make or model, engine make and/or transmission model;
- Provides a seven-day severity feature, which displays an icon indicating the most severe fault codes that occurred within the past seven days—with ability to sort and filter those vehicles;
- Normal and compact views to monitor vehicle detail pages, allows users to choose the number of vehicles to monitor per page;
- IntelliConnect and ServiceRanger, Eaton’s diagnostics and service tool for automated transmissions, can access a new product information library;
- Allows for online troubleshooting and access to product service manuals;
- Enables users to link to specific fault code troubleshooting page, eliminating the need to download PDFs and search for the correct page to find necessary information.
IntelliConnect is included with every Eaton Cummins automated transmission. IntelliConnect remote diagnostics provides users with customized delivery of information through email alerts, the Navistar OnCommand Connection portal, an existing telematics portal, or online at www.EatonIntelliConnect.com.