FleetPride has announced the winners of its 2021 supplier awards. These companies have each been recognized for their outstanding support and partnership with FleetPride over the last year.
Ten suppliers received awards for their contributions, collaboration, and focus on supporting the FleetPride customer:
• The Long Haul Award: Presented to MAT Holdings for their consistent commitment to
FleetPride through outstanding field support, product information, sales innovation, and service.
• The Over the Road Award: Presented to Ranger Brake for their significant supply chain support,
inventory and tracking solutions, and overall customer support.
• The Heavy Haul Award: Presented to D-A Lubricant Company for helping FleetPride manage the
unpredictable demand challenges of 2021 and unpredicted growth.
• The High Gear Award: Presented to ConMet for their data-driven, collaborative relationship
focused on speed to market and growth, and for their commitment to drive new business from
our largest customers with innovative and creative sales solutions.
• The Accelerator Award: Presented to Milwaukee Tools for their invaluable and tireless work to
support FleetPride in the launch of a key strategic business, positioning FleetPride as a
• The Severe Service Award: Two suppliers, Dorman Products and Phillips Industries, received this
award for their exceptional support of our field sales teams through sales training, branch and
customer visits, planograms, and supporting materials.
• The Off-Highway Award: Presented to Cree & Cree as the manufacturer’s representative who
goes above and beyond to support FleetPride in their broader business goals.
• The First Click in Heavy Duty Award: This inaugural award was presented to Baldwin Filters for
their significant support of our growing digital and e-commerce platforms.
Finally, FleetPride has named BorgWarner as its Supplier of the Year. BorgWarner has partnered with FleetPride in strategic planning and marketing support as well as proactively worked with FleetPride to ensure sufficient flow of product during a time of constrained supply.