GMC has announced the new 2020 Sierra Heavy Duty, which the company says will be available for order in the late summer. It will be available in 2500HD and 3500HD dual rear wheel and single rear wheel configurations.
According to GMC, features of the 2020 Sierra Heavy Duty include:
- An enhanced ProGrade Trailering system featuring 15 available camera views, including a transparent trailer view to virtually see through a trailer in tow.
- An available smart trailer designed to integrate the iN∙Command control system from ASA Electronics, which provides the ability to monitor and control select functions of compatibly equipped trailers through the myGMC mobile app.
- An available 15-in.-diagonal head-up display that offers trailering information, including vehicle speed, navigation information and an inclinometer display for the road grade.
- An available Rear Camera Mirror.
- MultiPro, a six-function tailgate that allows easier loading, unloading and bed access and is available on all trim levels.
- Best-in-class Crew Cab front headroom and legroom for the driver and other front-row occupants.
- An Allison 10-speed automatic transmission paired with the 6.6L Duramax turbo diesel engine.