Heavy-duty: ACT Expo opens registration
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. has launched Fleet Central, a new interactive portal that the company says is designed to help fleets maximize efficiencies for their tires.
The dashboard allows users to view information at a total fleet level all the way down to a specific vehicle, tire or service event in real time. Fleets can also interact with Goodyear directly by purchasing tires, scheduling service, requesting tire inspections or activating emergency roadside assistance from Goodyear’s service network of more than 2,300 providers.
Goodyear says other features include:
- Emergency and scheduled tire services – Fleets can submit requests online directly to Goodyear Fleet HQ for emergency or scheduled service. Fleet Central also allows fleets to track events with a live, interactive dashboard to stay updated. Fleets can view service performance by dealer, vehicle, geography and more with historical service reporting.
- Tire deliveries – Fleets can schedule stock tire deliveries and track shipping directly within Fleet Central.
- Retreading – Fleet Central’s reporting capabilities help fleets monitor retread and casing performance with a view into all retread activities, as well as work order tracking and current inventory levels across Goodyear’s authorized retreading network.
- Tire performance and monitoring – Fleets leveraging Goodyear’s tire management solutions can use Fleet Central’s interactive dashboard to detect and act on critical issues like fast air leaks and thermal alerts in real time, as well as monitor tire performance over time.
- Approval and purchase order management for services – Fleets can utilize this portal to interact with Goodyear’s Expedited Approvals program to reduce the administrative burden of managing and issuing purchase orders, and to approve or dispute work orders before they are invoiced.
- Push alerts – In addition to the online reporting available through this toolset, fleets can configure alerts and reports to be sent via text or email.
Fleet Central is now available through GoodyearTruckTires.com and includes a responsive design for mobile devices.