Goodyear highlights its new Goodyear Endurance RSA tire, which the company says is geared toward regional and urban delivery fleets, with benefits ranging from long miles to removal and traction to fuel efficiency and retreadability. The company says the tire offers more miles to removal – plus lower rolling resistance and more resistance to curb impact damage – than its predecessor, the Goodyear G661 HSA. Other features highlighted by Goodyear include:
- Goodyear IntelliMax Rib Technology, with contoured sipes for ideal tread stiffness when the Endurance RSA rolls through its footprint. This helps provide regular wear and high mileage potential, plus optimal snow grip
- An innovative tread design that boasts computer-optimized footprint and deep tread depth for excellent mileage
- Goodyear steel casing with super-tensile steel belts for extra toughness and durability
- A dual-layer tread compound for improved fuel economy and greenhouse gas compliance
- A premium casing for optimal retreadability
The Endurance RSA is available in size 11R22.5, Load Ranges G and H. Goodyear will introduce more sizes throughout the year.
“Regional and urban delivery fleets encounter a wide range of road conditions and challenges,” said Flores. “They want a tire that can rise to every occasion. We believe the new Endurance RSA more than fits the bill, and will become the preferred tire for these operations.”