The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA), the commercial vehicle division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA) and MacKay and Co. will present “Preparing Your Organization for the Next Round of Leaders” at Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue (HDAD) on Monday, January 16, 2023.
The session will bring together the next generation of industry leaders to discuss insights into best practices for hiring and retaining young talent in the commercial vehicle industry. Topics will include:
• What are emerging leaders look for in an organization and what growth opportunities are they seeking?
• How can organizations not only retain but ensure the success of their most talented employees?
• What can we do as an industry to attract the next generation of leaders?
The panel will be moderated by Emily Poladian, President of Firestone Industrial Products. Panelists include:
• Julie Alfermann – Director, Central Region Sales, Allison Transmission;
• CJ Biank – Global Market Manager (Networks), Grote Industries;
• Jonathan Gravell – Vice President of Business Development, PSI; and
• Tanya Miracle – Director, OE Truck/Trailer Channel, Bridgestone.
HDAD ‘23 is co-presented by HDMA and MacKay & Company and will immediately precede Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) 2023. HDAD is traditionally held as a conference, networking, and kick-off for suppliers attending HDAW. HDAD brings together thought leaders from all segments of the heavy duty aftermarket industry who can share applied knowledge on the state of the marketplace and what steps are necessary to be sustainable and prosperous as the industry evolves. This conference delivers this critical information by identifying the toughest emerging problems in the Heavy Duty Aftermarket industry, as well as sharing the most successful strategies being implemented to counter them.