Navistar and the International dealer network are preparing to support customers with comprehensive ownership solutions for the International S13 Integrated Powertrain. Ownership solutions will include dealer integrated software, built-in service products, repair maintenance contracts and preventive maintenance programs, the OEM noted in an announcement during ATA’s MCE.
International on-highway models specified with the S13 Integrated Powertrain will come equipped for five years a set of standard connected vehicle solutions, including:
• OnCommand Connection Advanced Remote Diagnostics, with vehicle support through fault code prioritization
• Premium Intelligent Fleet Care reports such as Advanced Fuel Analytics and Predictive Fleet Health Monitoring
• Over-the-air updates for approved calibration and programmable parameters to engine and transmission software
• Gateway integrations that enable seamless access to third-party fleet management and compliance providers without the need for additional telematics hardware
• A subscription to International 360, Navistar’s all-makes service communication tool designed to accelerate the repair process and streamline dealer communications.
OnCommand Connection utilizes data from the vehicle to continuously improve parts stocking at dealer locations. Focused on maximizing customer uptime, dealers will have the top maintenance and critical parts for the S13 Integrated Powertrain stocked at key locations nationwide when the powertrain enters full production. Navistar will then continue to optimize parts stocking on dealer shelves by leveraging machine learning algorithms.
International LT Series or RH Series models specified with the S13 Engine will include a two-year, unlimited mileage base engine warranty, and a five-year or 500,000 miles warranty for major engine components. Additionally, the T14 Transmission will have clutch coverage for three years or 350,000 miles and power take-off coverage for five years or 750,000 miles