Janam Technologies introduced MX75, the newest addition to its XM series of key-based, rugged mobile computers.
With a 4.3-in. capacitive touch screen and backlit numeric keypad, the company says that the XM75 is specially designed for mobile workers who prefer keypad and touch screen functionality in the same device.
“A large segment of our customer base is looking for a key-based rugged mobile computer, not one of the many copycat devices with zero differentiation now flooding the market,” said Harry Lerner, chief executive officer of Janam Technologies. “Janam’s XM75 provides the best of both worlds for organizations that want a rugged mobile computer with a slim smartphone-like design, but don’t want to choose between a keypad and touch screen.”
Key facts about XM highlighted by the company include:
- A weight of only 10 oz.;
- Supports the enterprise-ready Android operating system with Google Mobile Services (GMS);
- Offers a 2D imager for barcode scanning;
- Offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth;
- Includes IP67 sealing and the ability to withstand 5-ft. drops to concrete;
- An optional trigger handle accessory is available for comfort and convenience in scan-intensive environments;
- Comes with a two-year warranty.