Janam Technologies LLC has introduced a new rugged touch computer with a 5-inch display and Google’s “Android Enterprise Recommended” (AER) certification.
As part of the AER program, Janam’s XT200 runs Android 8 (Oreo), can be upgraded to Android 9 (Pie) and supports five years of software security patches.
Janam says key features of the computer include:
- The XT200 includes Wi-Fi fast roaming connectivity, 4G LTE and support for instant Push-to-Talk (PTT).
- 2D imaging technology for accuracy and motion tolerance in barcode scanning performance.
- Integrated RFID and NFC reading capabilities, along with 13MP/5MP rear- and front-facing cameras.
- The XT200 is built to survive multiple drops to concrete across a wide temperature range per MIL-STD 810G and is sealed to IP67 standards for protection against water, dust and more.
- A 2900mAh standard battery and optional 5800mAh extended battery, as well as a low-power octa-core processor.
- A standard 2-year warranty at no additional cost with optional comprehensive service plans.