Medium-duty: Isuzu, Cummins partner to create a battery electric truck
JIT Truck Parts has introduced an exclusive new line of shock absorbers under its private label brand, Match Made Parts.
“Our line of shock absorbers is engineered with precision, using the latest enhancements in modern technology. The shocks come with a two-year warranty to offer drivers peace of mind that they are receiving a quality truck part. We are excited to launch our new line of shocks to join an expanding collection of premium aftermarket replacement parts by Match Made,” says JIT Truck Parts president, Michael Walker.
The company says key Match Made product features include:
- A chrome-plated piston rod that protects against corrosion, extending the life of the shock;
- A PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) piston seal with anti-corrosive and non-reactive components for lower friction;
- An inner working tube that is 40% thicker than competing shock parts in order to provide a stronger seal;
- A proprietary bushing formulation produced with unique oil seal design to control loss of shock oil and nitrogen gas charge;
- Internal and external welding with the highest strength grade rating in the industry.