A new line of TPMS Sensor Storage Cabinets is available from JohnDow Dynamic. The single door TPMS-90 cabinet will hold up to 90 sensors in separate rows for easy identification. Up to 72 sensors can be stored in the TPMS-72P two-door cabinet along with up to 28 boxes of service kits and accessories. A drawer to hold TPMS service tools is included as well. And both cabinets can be wall-mounted or placed on an optional stand, the company reported.
A complete makeover of its Fuel Chief poly gas caddy product line has been announced by JohnDow Industries. The company’s new “Fuel Cart” is constructed of high molecular weight, high density polyethylene (HMW-HDPE) and carries the UN/DOT and Transport Canada Approval (UN 3H1). Newly introduced is a 25-gal. Fuel Cart, and a 15-gal. version will be added to the product line soon.
Portable gas caddies in the Fuel Chief line include professional use UL-listed steel models for fuel system related service work to the poly line for basic fuel transfer and storage needs. An optional rotary pump kit is available with the models, while the Fuel Chief 25-gal. portable poly-fuel cart features include:
- 10-in. pneumatic tires for easy transport over any surface;
- Vented fill cap to help reduce potential fume build up;
- Positive shut-off valve prevents possible leakage;
- Steel wheels;
- 8-ft. discharge hose with a zinc plated steel delivery gun; and
- Recessed fittings for protection from possible breakage.