Kenworth Sales Co. received the 2020 Kenworth Dealer of the Year Award for the U.S. and Canada at the annual Kenworth dealer meeting, held recently in an online event.
In 2020, Kenworth Sales Co. retailed more than 1,500 new Kenworth trucks. The dealer recorded 24% heavy-duty truck sales share and 19% medium-duty share in their territories. Kenworth Sales Co. also ranked high among Kenworth dealers in facility investments, service capacity, PacLease operations, and percentage of Kenworth PremierCare Gold Certified dealership locations.
Kenworth also presented eight gold and nine silver dealer awards, as well as PACCAR Engines, Medium Duty, Parts and Service, and TRP Dealer of the Year awards.
Other awards given out include:
- In addition to Kenworth Sales Company, the other Gold Award winners include Inland Kenworth U.S., Kenworth Maska, Kenworth of Indianapolis, MHC Kenworth – Georgia, MHC Kenworth – Kansas City, Papé Kenworth, and Wichita Kenworth.
- Kenworth also recognized its nine Silver Award winners: Performance Kenworth, Kenworth Amos, MHC Kenworth – Colorado, MHC Kenworth – Memphis, MHC Kenworth – North Carolina, New England Kenworth – Maine, Coopersburg Kenworth, Kenworth Montreal, and Truckworx Kenworth.
- Wichita Kenworth received Kenworth’s PACCAR Engines Dealer of the Year honors for their first time.
- MHC Kenworth – Georgia was named Kenworth Medium Duty Dealer of the Year.
- Kenworth of Indianapolis captured the Kenworth Parts and Service Dealer of the Year award with performances at or near the top of every major parts category.