McMahon Truck Centers based in Charlotte, N.C., is the Mack Trucks 2021 North American Dealer of the Year. Mack named McMahon the winner during an event at the American Truck Dealers Show, March 8-11 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mack annually presents the Dealer of the Year awards to its dealers that exceed sales, parts, leasing and customer satisfaction targets, while also focusing on business growth.
Mack Trucks also named 2021 winners for its regional sales divisions:
• Northeast Region: Gabrielli Truck Sales, Queens, New York
• Southeast Region: McMahon Truck Centers, Charlotte, North Carolina
• Central Region: Interstate Trucksource, Saginaw, Michigan
• Southwest Region: Bruckner’s Truck and Equipment, Amarillo, Texas
• West Region: TEC Equipment, Oakland, California
• Canada Region: Vision Truck Group, Cambridge, Ontario
Tri-State Truck Centers of Memphis, Tennessee, was named U.S. Mack Financial Services Dealer of the Year. The Mack Leasing System Dealer of the Year Award was TEC Equipment, Portland, Oregon. Bruckner’s Truck and Equipment Oklahoma, City, Oklahoma received the Mack Remarketing Dealer of the Year Award, and the Customer Satisfaction Dealer of the Year Award went to TransEdge Truck Centers, Schuykill Haven, Pennsylvania.