Magnum Trailer & Equipment Inc. has introduced the Texas Titan Four Post Moose Bumper built for the Kenworth W990L. The bumper uses 6061-T6 aluminum tubing with an 18.5-in. extruded beam reinforced with 3/16-in. stiffeners. It bolts on to the front of a truck with a steel mount assembly to support the front facing aluminum guard.
According to the company, features include:
- Magnum’s Quick Latch System allows the operator to fold down the bumper to access the engine.
- The Titan 2000 Easy Lift System is also an available option that makes the grille guard 90% lighter when opening and closing the bumper.
- High-strength boxed vertical uprights and 3-in. OD cross tubes add additional strength to reduce twisting on impact.
- A urethane anti-rattle system is designed to help eliminate vibration and rattling, and quad hinge bushing technology helps eliminate pivot wear.
- The center tow pin doubles as a safety latch.
- LED turn signals and custom extruded header bar.