Meritor Inc. has announced the U.S. launch of its North America Authorized Rebuilder Program for drive axle carriers, including the company’s 145, 14X and 160 products. Five rebuilders in the United States, along with four already serving the Canadian market, brings the total number of North America locations to 62 that supply wholesale distributors and dealers with genuine remanufactured Meritor carriers.
Meritor’s new authorized rebuilders in the US are:
- Drivetrain Service & Components, Inc., Chicago
- TransAxle and TRC, Cinnaminson, New Jersey
- Anderson Brothers, Inc., Portland, Oregon
- Truck Gears, Inc., Los Alamitos, California
- General Truck Parts & Equipment, Apple Valley, Minnesota
“These exceptional rebuilders help fleets maximize uptime with 24-hour shipment of highly reliable, reman carriers that meet original performance specifications,” said Brett Penzkofer, vice president, Aftermarket, North America for Meritor. “The program has been very successful in Canada and is generating considerable interest among fleets, dealer groups and OEMs.”