Heavy-duty: Despite likely inbound recession, factors continue to dull sharp truck downturn
Meritor, Inc. has announced enhancements to MeritorPartsXpress.com that include Xact Search, a tool for users to identify and order brake shoe kits based on specific search criteria, and a redesigned homepage.
Improvements also include the addition of Xpress Lane, a tool that offers quick ordering, as well as price availability for registered customers, the company says.
Meritor says the latest enhancements also include:
- Xpress Fact landing pages offering product line overviews and announcements, as well as access to literature, training and videos;
- Every landing page has a gallery-style view showing all parts categories within a specific product line;
- Expanded bill of material functionality to compare all component pricing for assemblies and kits;
- Printable product specification sheets for registered users now include details for interchange, alternate and related items for parts;
- And messages flagging certain products as “special order parts” or “parts not sold separately.”