Meritor Inc. demonstrated new features and enhancements to MeritorPartsXpress.com that give customers new tools to find, benchmark, order and track replacement parts at Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW).
In addition to expanding the catalog search function to include custom drill-downs for specific product categories, MeritorPartsXpress.com now features:
• Optional email confirmation notifications for stock and emergency orders to let customers know when an order is in process or has shipped;
• Cross-referencing to deliver information on competitive part numbers and product alternatives across brands, fit, form and functions;
• Search-by-image tool for end yokes;
• Visual search interactive function that helps users find products;
• More images on the product detail pages; and
• New “My Orders” portal for registered users to track the status of orders, download open order boards, view invoices and request returns.
MeritorPartsXpress.com is a 24-hour aftermarket service tool that helps customers find the parts and information they need to help keep their fleets on the road. Warehouse distributors, OEMs, dealers, fleets and independent garages can benefit from the site.