Miller Electric Mfg. has announced the release of the new EnPak A60 power system for Class 5 to 7 trucks, which provides integrated multiprocess welding, battery charge/crank assist, compressed air, hydraulic power and electric power. The company says that the system eliminates the need to carry additional equipment, maximizing available payload space.
EnPak A60 capabilities highlighted by the company include:
- Integrated multiprocess welding: The EnPak A60 provides up to 325 amps — at 100% duty cycle — of output to meet welding and machining needs in the field, including line boring, structural repair, bucket repair and more.
- Hydraulic power: An available integrated hydraulic pump with up to 16 gpm hydraulic output for crane operation.
- Compressed air: A 60 cfm rotary-screw air compressor offers uninterrupted airflow that can power impact wrenches and pneumatic pumps.
- Battery charge/crank assist: The EnPak A60 provides up to 150 amps of DC power for 12/24-volt battery charging and up to 300 amps for crank assist.
- Electric power: The EnPak A60 includes a 7,500-watt generator that delivers continuous 120/240-volt, 60 hertz power.
The new EnPak A60 includes a turbocharged diesel engine, which delivers high torque at lower speeds. This delivers performance in every environment so operators have the power they need to work anywhere. It also features an LCD control panel, a dashboard with performance indicators, auto start/stop, and Auto-Speed technology that automatically adjusts engine speed to match compressed air, battery charge and weld demands.