Minimizer has released a new product—the tandem work bench. The bench is part of the company’s new maintenance line, along with the single tire work bench.
“For years, we’ve had repair shops ask us to make something like the Tandem Work Bench,” Minimizer Chief Executive Officer Craig Kruckeberg said. “They were always having problems with tools falling off the truck or bolts rolling off the tops of tires. This saves space when you’re working on an engine teardown. Now you have room for everything you need.”
According to the company, these are the benefits of the new tandem work bench:
• The bench is designed to sit securely on tandems, and can hold up to 300 lbs.;
• The tray has a waterproof interior compartment below two removable top trays;
• Bench is also designed to fit on an optional dolly so you can wheel it around or under your truck;
• The Tandem Work Bench is 23.5 in. wide by 54 in. long by 7.5 in. tall and weighs 22 lbs; and
• It’s made from durable polymers, is tested and comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Those interested can view the video above for more information.