During a press conference held in conjunction with the American Trucking Associations’ Technology & Maintenance Council 2019 Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition, Mitchell 1 unveiled the latest enhancement to its TruckSeries truck repair software suite, 1Search Plus.
The 1Search Plus interface now incorporated into TruckSeries streamlines the vehicle technician’s job with a graphically design and consolidated information hub to help them work more efficiently. The advanced search technology scans the vast database of Mitchell 1 content and returns only the specific information the technician needs to make the necessary diagnosis and repair. All information relevant to the selected vehicle is assembled and delivered in a single location without any unnecessary and time-consuming navigation.
With 1Search Plus, the technician simply selects the vehicle he or she is working on, enters a search term for the type of repair required, and 1Search Plus returns information in a unique graphical card format, bringing together all relevant information in a user-friendly layout.
Content is categorized into the following cards:
• Specifications – Vehicle specifications
• Testing – Test procedures
• Component Connector – Connector view and pin-outs
• Component Location – Component location diagrams
• Component Operation – Component operation and description
• Wiring Diagrams – Wiring diagrams
• Diagrams – Images and exploded views
• Remove & Replace – R&R procedures
• After Repair Info – Post repair testing and validation
• Labor – Labor time