In response to the growing need for mobile fleet service, Morgan Truck Body says it has unveiled a Mobile Service Unit specifically designed for roadside assistance. The self-contained Morgan Roadside Assistance Vehicle (RAV) will be featured on an Isuzu NPR-HD gas-powered 14,500 GVWR chassis and, according to the company, includes:
- Service-ready mobile workshop with ease of access that includes curbside step door;
- Packages for oil, lube, cooling fluid, air, parts, welding, and diagnostic testing;
- Mobile workbench with aluminum structure and stainless steel top;
- Ample part and tool storage with Masterack fixed shelving;
- Dimmable LED strobe lights and scene lights on curbside for bright work area at night;
- Enhanced safety with improved visibility utilizing Morgan Situational Awareness Packages.
“We see a significant customer shift in demand away from brick-and-mortar repair centers towards flexible mobile units to repair on-site, which saves time and cost,” said Tom Diez, senior vice president, sales and marketing, Morgan Truck Body. “Morgan Mobile Service Units answer that demand and can be custom designed for a wide variety of fleet on-site maintenance, inspection, and repair needs, with the goal of getting drivers back on the road quickly and safely.”