Morgan Truck Body, a manufacturer of light- and medium-duty freight and refrigerated van and truck bodies, recently showcased a dry-freight Parcel Van Full-height Walk-through (PVW) body on an electric platform—the next-generation vocational solution for final-mile delivery fleets. The PVW truck body offers full-height walk-through capability and is designed for increased driver convenience and productivity.
The PVW show body provides:
- Easy access from cab to cargo area with a full-height sliding door;
- Translucent mid-panel roof that allows significant light while permitting less heat transfer than typical translucent roofing;
- Structural composite wall materials and isolated shelving mounts that reduce heat transfer from the body to the cargo;
- Specialized rear and side Morgan Maximizer doors for easy access via a convenient low-height step-up;
- Remote-control powered roll-up rear door;
- Standard folding shelving and Easy-Close HD folding shelving system options by Masterack; and
- Enhanced safety with improved visibility utilizing Morgan’s Situational Awareness Package.