Geotab has announced the release of an Apple iOS compatible version of the MyGeotab app. The MyGeotab app makes it easier for fleets to manage productivity, safety and vehicle status even when they’re on the go, according to the company.
Now, fleet managers can quickly and easily see the data they need in a format they are used to, with simple drop down and swipe features, the company said, adding that tracking fleet trends in safety, fuel usage, maintenance, and more is right at their fingertips.
“The days when a fleet manager is tied to a desktop computer managing fleet performance are long gone,” says Neil Cawse, chief executive officer of Geotab. “Now managers need to be able to share data across the team and carry out their job whether in the office, in the field, or at home and on any device. The MyGeotab app makes that easier and quicker to do.”
Key features of MyGeotab highlighted by the company include:
- Advanced fleet and driver reporting;
- Customized rule creation for events such as speeding or idling;
- Real-time GPS vehicle tracking on a map;
- Driver behavior management;
- Engine health and maintenance monitoring;
- Route optimization;
- Open platform, allowing for additional data integration and customization.