The fall 2022 U.S. Commercial Vehicle Market Report was released in conjunction with NTEA’s Executive Leadership Summit, in Baltimore, Md., during a session on trends within the commercial vehicle population led by representatives from Commercial Truck Trader, S&P Global Mobility and NTEA.
“The commercial vehicle market is rapidly changing due to many factors, including the last-mile boom and emergence of electric vehicles,” said Mark Hazel, associate director, commercial vehicle reporting at S&P Global Mobility. “This collaborative report between NTEA, S&P Global Mobility and Commercial Truck Trader will provide unparalleled insights to guide businesses through the changing commercial vehicle market.”
This first edition of the U.S. Commercial Vehicle Market Report leverages multiple complex datasets currently available to the market to provide an introductory landscape of opportunities, trends and challenges in today’s incomplete vehicle market.
Topics covered include
• Purchasing trends and forecasts by vehicle class;
• Fleet reactions to supply shortages and resulting effects on demand;
• How recent chassis shortages have impacted sales and consideration trends;
• Ways the industry is preparing for new emission standards; and
• How electric vehicles are being used commercially.