PacLease reports a strong year in 2018, having opened 17 new leasing locations. According to Mike Willey, PACCAR Leasing’s assistant general manager, this past year saw PacLease grow its market share in the lease/rental market, adding 30% more medium- and heavy-duty units. A strong rental market indicates positive growth in 2019, the company added.
“Seventeen new main and branch locations were on-boarded to better serve our customers,” he said. “We’re now up to more than 460 locations, up from 319 just 10 years ago.”
The new PacLease locations starting operation in 2018 were:
• JX PacLease: Locations in Mount Pleasant, Mich., and Mineral Point, Wis
• Miller PacLease: Locations in Hartford, Conn., Lancaster, Pa., and New Brunswick, N.J.
• Rush Truck Leasing: Locations in Colorado Springs and Denver, Colo.
• Rihm PacLease: Locations in Coon Rapids, Minnesota City, Rochester, and South St. Paul, Minn.
• PacLease of Alabama: Locations in Dothan, Irvington, Madison, Montgomery, and Richland, Ala.
• PacLease of Columbus: Location in Zanesville, Ohio
When it comes to technology, Willey said PacLease has invested heavily in new processes over the past several years. “We’ve bolstered our internal systems, which has allowed us to better support our customers and manage vehicle PM schedules,” he said. “It’s helping to streamline our customers’ operations while improving their uptime.”