PacLease added 21 new sites in 2022. That brings the network up to 472 U.S. and Canadian locations. Additional locations are expected to open this year.
New PacLease franchise locations include:
- Dobbs Leasing: Sumner, WA
- Gabrielli PacLease: six locations in NY, CT, and NJ
- Jackson Group PacLease – Oregon: Salem, OR
- LUCKY’S PacLease: Bow, NH
- MHC Truck Leasing, LLC: La Vergne, TN
- Miller PacLease: Franklin, MA, and Pert Amboy, NJ
- Palmer Leasing Group: Fort Wayne, IN
- Premier PacLease: four locations in FL
- Truckworx PacLease: three locations in AL
- Worldwide Equipment Leasing, Inc.: Albany, GA
According to Ken Roemer, president of PACCAR Leasing, in addition to strong demand for PacLease products and services, there is also a growing interest in new technologies, especially electric trucks.
“We’re adding electric Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks into our rental fleet as a way to showcase the technology, and we’re actively quoting lease programs for EV units,” he said. “Our locations are also ramping up with the special equipment and technician training needed to service these units. Leasing makes a lot of sense for those looking to add their first EVs to their fleet. We’re ready to assist in finding grant opportunities to help offset the cost, and we are building up our charging infrastructure throughout the network.”