Medium-duty: Autocar delivers first all-electric terminal tractor to Old Dominion Freight Line
Phillips Industries has announced several new light-duty trailer products for light-duty trailer applications such as tagalong, equipment, landscape and utility trailers; and the vehicles that tow them such as RVs, SUVs, and pickup trucks.
These new products include:
- Sta-Dry four and six-way straight cables, with Thermosealed plugs, in lengths varying from six to 20 feet, are now being offered.
- Weatherproof Sta-Dry Thermosealed four and six-way plugs, and weatherproof Sta-Dry molded four and six-way sockets, offer non-corrosive housing and are molded to varying lengths of cable for easy splicing into an existing electrical harness when repairs are required, the company noted.
- Sta-Dry four-way molded flat connectors for light-duty towing are now available with connections offering a weatherproofing advantage to fight corrosion, and are molded to 2- and 4-ft. length cables for splicing into the vehicle or trailer electrical harness.
- A seven-way blade socket with varying lengths of blunt cut cables. A non-corrosive housing and socket boot offer corrosion protection, the company noted.
- The Sta-Dry Weather-Tite Permaplug is now available to connect a light-duty trailer to a light-duty vehicle wired with a J560 style type socket. The Weather-Tite Permaplug seal blocks all contaminants from entering the electrical system, according to Phillips.