Platform Science and ConMet Digital recently announced a new collaboration to offer ConMet’s telematics portfolio in Platform Science’s marketplace of solutions. The ConMet Digital suite of products provides fleet managers, drivers, and dispatchers with real-time visibility of a vehicle, including critical component condition and asset location, and according to the company, Platform Science’s transportation solutions are designed to make it easier for fleets to develop, deploy, and manage mobile devices on commercial vehicles.
The companies note that the following ConMet Digital solutions will be available later this year in the Platform Science catalog:
- The ConMet Digital Driver app gives transportation fleet drivers real-time visibility to information about the assets they operate, maintain and manage.
- The PreSet Plus SmartHub telematics solution provides fleets visibility into the condition of the wheel end ecosystem, including hubs, tires, and brakes.
- The SmartAir TPMS sends alerts when tire pressure falls outside of a predetermined pressure range.
- SmartTrack asset management provides up-to-the-minute GPS location to maximize productivity and monitor driver behavior.
- SmartAir line pressure monitoring from ConMet Digital provides real-time visibility into emergency brake air pressure status.
- The SmartAir axle load solution provides real-time air-suspension-based axle load monitoring.