Pressure Systems International (P.S.I.) has recently recognized six trailer manufacturers for the role each played in 2019 to increase the number of trailers outfitted with the Meritor Tire Inflation System (MTIS), which is manufactured by the company.
P.S.I. designated two types of awards to be presented this year: The Momentum Award given to those trailer manufacturers who have achieved the largest year-over-year gain in MTIS new trailer installations and the Excellence Award recognizing the companies that have the highest penetration of MTIS use for the trailers they manufacture.
Those manufacturers recognized for achievements in 2019 are:
- Great Dane – Momentum Award
- Kentucky Trailer – Excellence Award
- Landoll – Momentum Award
- Stoughton Trailers – Excellence Award
- Strick Trailers – Momentum Award
- Wabash National – Excellence Award