New editions of the Rand McNally’s Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas were released during the third week of June.
The 2020 edition of the atlas is available in paperback, and a version with laminated pages and a spiral binding is available at travel centers, in bookstores and on e-commerce stores, and at https://store.randmcnally.com.
This year, according to Rand McNally, the atlases include:
- Revised U.S. state and Canadian province maps;
- Updated restricted routes, low-clearance and weigh station locations;
- An updated fuel tax chart as well as revised state and province information including weight and size limitations, registration guidelines, and phone numbers and websites for state police and operating authorities;
- Hotlines for road construction and conditions;
- Updated toll system contact information for each state;
- An updated review of Hazardous Materials (Hazmat) regulations.