Reyco Granning is working on multiple electric vehicle solutions that will help fleets, including the following.
Steel leaf spring suspension – 9KB-EV
· Flat-leaf or taper-leaf suspension for GAWR 15,000 lb. (6.8 t) – 35,000 lb. (15.9 t).
· Packaged to fit with larger e-axle space-claim.
· Ideally suited for delivery truck, work truck, and emergency response.
· Available for 4X2 & 4X4 arrangements.
Air ride suspension optimized for use in electric vehicles – AR-EV
Air suspension for GAWR 17,000 lb. (7.7 t) – 23,000 lb. (10.4 t).
· Shock tuned and rebound control designed to accommodate high un-sprung mass
· Ideally suited for on-highway truck, tractor, large bus, and Class-A motorhome.
· Available for 4X2, 4X4, 6X2, & 6X4 arrangements.
Reyco Granning is also developing an electrified slider suspension for trailer applications based on the DM400EV platform that will reclaim energy normally lost during braking. This is a solution to reduce fuel consumption in tractor-trailer applications and to meet the California Air Resources Board (CARB) for refrigerated trailer application regulations.