Reyco Granning recently released its second-generation ResponseMaster independent front suspension (IFS) designed to enhance reliability and durability. The ResponseMaster IFS combines “reﬁned ride quality and rugged design,” and according to the company, provides superior maneuverability and handling, increasing safety for the first responders and reducing response time for victims.
According to the press release, the second-generation ResponseMaster includes:
- Improved air spring with high heat toughness.
- Military-derived shock absorbers for increased life.
- New height sensor with pre-plumbed steel air lines to improve heat resistance.
- Upgraded king pin kit for 30% reduction in bushing wear and knuckle play.
- Now available with an anti-roll-bar option.