Safe Fleet, a provider of safety solutions for fleet vehicles, recently announced three new product offerings set to support industry needs and improve transportation safety. The first is MobileMule AI, an AI-powered dual dash cam that the company says detects and alerts for drowsiness, sleeping, seat belt usage, distracted driving and phone usage before uploading to the cloud, while a road-facing camera records real-time alerts.
The company says MobileMule AI features include:
- Facial recognition software that identifies drivers and tags them to their routes/vehicles.
- Real-time alerts, and driver scoring capabilities support training, productivity, and safe-driving initiatives.
- Detects and alerts drivers of sudden braking, excessive acceleration, and harsh cornering, with all events recorded and uploaded to the cloud.
- Multi-level privacy option which offers blurring or total blackout options that protect drivers’ privacy at all times.
- Cloud storage
- Emergency aid via a panic button.
Air Vue is advanced wireless video transmitter technology for the rear of semi-trailers. The company says Air Vue features include:
- Patent pending pairing-over-power enables camera-monitor coupling via the vehicle’s electrical system.
- Strong wireless signal strength ensures up to 300 ft of distance.
- Easy transfer from trailer to trailer with effortless pairing.
- Durable metal housing and IP69K rating allows for external installation.
- Reduces installation costs and “out of service” time by up to 70%.
FoldPro Shelving offers a solution that boasts “a unique design meticulously engineered to offer unparalleled durability, enhanced productivity, and speed all while prioritizing safety,” according to a company press release. FoldPro Shelving is available for Transit, Sprinter, Promaster and Box Truck vehicles.
The company says FoldPro Shelving features include:
- One-hand operation with a dependable latch mechanism that holds each shelf securely in place, whether open or closed.
- Reduce driver distractions by minimizing vibration and noise with our quiet spring retention shelf-latch system.
- Strong, yet lightweight aluminum design yields increased payload and achieves 60 lbs. per linear foot weight capacity.
- Flexible Storage
- Avoid installation headaches with assembled components and convenient shelf height adjustment capability.