Schneider recently honored hundreds of its most accomplished drivers with awards celebrating career driving milestones. Included in the awards were Haul of Fame inductions, Million Mile Driver Awards and Consecutive Safe Driving Year Awards.
The honor of induction into Schneider’s Haul of Fame is reserved for drivers who have accumulated at least 3 million safe driving miles and/or 20 consecutive years of safe driving without an accident. This year, 26 new inductees met these criteria, earning them membership alongside over 300 of Schneider’s drivers. Each inductee will have a commemorative plaque installed on the Haul of Fame wall at Schneider’s corporate headquarters in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
The Million Mile Award is an honor earned by Schneider drivers who have transported freight over 1 million miles while remaining accident-free. This year, the number of drivers reaching million-mile safety marks is as follows:
- 67 new 1-Million Mile Award winners
- 42 new 2-Million Mile Award winners
- 13 new 3-Million Mile Award winners
- 3 new 4-Million Mile Award winners
Additionally, Schneider recognized 113 drivers who have remained accident-free for 10 years and each five-year increment thereafter. This year’s Consecutive Safe Years Driving Award winners include:
- 63 new 10-year Consecutive Safe Years Driving honorees
- 25 new 15-year Consecutive Safe Years Driving honorees
- 16 new 20-year Consecutive Safe Years Driving honorees
- 6 new 25-year Consecutive Safe Years Driving honorees
- 2 new 30-year Consecutive Safe Years Driving honorees
- 1 new 45-year Consecutive Safe Years Driving honoree