Talbert Manufacturing recently named Hale Trailer Brake & Wheel, headquartered in Voorhees, New Jersey, as its top dealer for 2022. According to the company, this marks the 15th consecutive year that Hale has earned the top Talbert dealer spot.
Talbert Manufacturing says that Hale, a full-service dealership with 12 locations from Maine to Florida, provides customers “with a wide range of new and used trailers and related equipment. In addition, Hale offers customers full-service and repair, a full stock of parts and accessories and the ability to rent trailers.”
Talbert also recognized “the success and partnership of its remaining top dealers,” which were selected based on 2022 sales and described by Talbert in alphabetical order below.
- Blackburn Truck Equipment of Lilburn, Georgia, celebrates 25 years since the start of their company and service to the towing and recovery industry. The company specializes in repairs, services and installations of all manufacturers of towing and recovery equipment, with installations of carriers and small wreckers performed on-site.
- Freightliner of Grand Rapids of Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids, Michigan offers trailers for the construction, material hauling and agricultural sectors. Since 1978, the company has provided customers with one of the most expansive and diverse used truck inventories in the United States.
- Leslie Equipment Company supplies equipment for forestry, mining, oil and gas pipeline applications. Leslie Equipment operates eight locations, serving customers in Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia.
- Lucky’s Trailer Sales of Vermont features a variety of Talbert trailer options, a large, well-stocked parts department and a full-service repair facility. Its history as a family-owned business and expansion to multiple locations throughout Vermont, including New Hampshire and New York, makes Lucky’s Trailer Sales a frequent flyer on the top Talbert dealer list.
- Lynch Chicago of Alsip, Illinois-based, Talbert dealer, offers a wide range of both new and used tow trucks, wreckers, rollbacks, carriers and heavy-duty tow truck units and equipment for sale. These options include features and benefits that are well-suited for any size fleet.
- Remorques Lewis of La Présentation, Quebec, Canada provides customers with top-notch service in the sale or rental of specialized heavy-haul trailers and premium semi-trailers. For more than 20 years, the company has delivered innovative solutions to meet the unique needs of its customers.
- Reno’s Trailer Sales & Rental of Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania, is a provider in the open deck market, specializing in flatbeds, drop decks, lowboys, double drops, specialized heavy haul and tag-a-long trailers. The company has a 60-plus-year legacy of industry-leading service for its customers in the greater Pittsburgh area.
- Royal Truck & Utility Trailer carries a wide selection of new and used trailers, offering wheel reconditioning, service and fabrication and has one of the largest parts departments in the industry. Royal Truck & Utility Trailer has four locations covering northern and eastern Michigan.
- West Side Tractor of Lisle, Illinois specializes in full-service construction and forestry equipment. They provide standard and custom heavy-haul trailers. The company operates in 11 locations across Northern Illinois, Southern Michigan and Indiana.