Medium-duty: Autocar delivers first all-electric terminal tractor to Old Dominion Freight Line
“Ryder’s full service lease provides a comprehensive solution from vehicle specification, configuration, financing and acquisition to maintenance and disposal,” says John Gleason, Ryder’s senior vice president of sales for global fleet management solutions. “Ryder recognizes that no two companies or fleets are alike, so we tailor our customers’ leases to their unique needs so they can right size, run, and manage their fleet more efficiently. Fleet maintenance may be the single most critical aspect of managing fleets. Whether for owned or leased trucks, Ryder offers a full range of managed maintenance services through its Full Service Lease solution to maximize fleet uptime. From preventive, comprehensive and on-site maintenance to mobile maintenance and 24-hour roadside assistance, Ryder’s solutions help ensure that customer fleets perform safely and reliably day in and day out.
• Comprehensive Maintenance: Includes regularly scheduled preventive maintenance; minor and major repairs; optional multi-point inspections; warranty work; 24/7 roadside assistance, extended repair hours and available rentals; and detailed record-keeping by vehicle, location or fleet.
• Preventive Maintenance: Leverages a nationwide network of 800 locations and 5,000+ trained technicians to provide regularly scheduled maintenance and optionally take care of major repairs when and where they¹re needed. This includes regularly scheduled preventive maintenance; 24/7 roadside assistance, extended repair hours and available rentals; minor and major repairs with pre-set labor rates; detailed record-keeping by truck, location or fleet; warranty work; multi-point inspections; and support for all types and makes of trucks.
• Turnkey Ryder On-Site Maintenance: Ryder can help businesses create a state-of-the-art shop right at their location and manage all the details. Includes maintenance performed by professionals trained in multiple disciplines; state-of-the-art diagnostic and repair equipment; a reporting system that keeps customers up to date and in control; predictable monthly maintenance expenses; the most advanced technology, equipment and preventive care.
• Mobile Maintenance: Ryder factory-trained, certified technicians can arrive at any location with fully-equipped, customized maintenance trucks to keep any fleet on the road, 24 hours a day.
• On Demand Maintenance: A flexible contracted maintenance solution that gives large private fleets and for-hire carriers access to Ryder’s nationwide network of maintenance locations, when and where they need service.